Came for the game, stayed for the style. It's not hard to see why the trendy Regent men's golf shoe is as comfortable on the course as it is at the coffee bar.
Designed by Joel Tadman, Technical Editor of GOLF MONTHLY, this limited edition casual golf shoe features a soft Italian Nappa leather upper design and a spikeless Airplay VIII outsole, making it ideal for all-day wear. With an ultra-comfortable memory foam ARNEFLEX® insert sole, this could be the only pair you'll ever need.
"I wanted to create a clean, stylish and sophisticated Summer shoe and I'm delighted with how it has turned out" explains Joel. "The splashes of camo are on trend and the detailing on the leather is both neat and intricate. You'll really notice how lightweight and comfortable this shoe is but there's an abundance of grip on offer too from the Airplay VIII outsole. It's just a really enjoyable shoe to play in on the golf course and wear off it."
- Soft Italian Nappa leather
- Round waxed laces for a luxurious look and feel
- ARNEFLEX® insole memory foam is covered with OnSteam® recyclable microfibre, heel support made with recycled cork Recyclable heel and toe-cap
- Airplay VIII outsole
- Not waterproof - water resistant only as far as leather's natural capabilities
- For on and off course wear
- Fit: Wide
- Designed in conjunction with Joel Tadman, Technical Editor of Golf Monthly magazine
- Limited Edition of 150
FREE DELIVERY OVER £100
28 Day Returns Policy
Baldovino Mattiazzo’s passionate innovations bring much-needed sophistication and authenticity to the traditional golf world.
Superior craftsmanship combines with cutting-edge technology for the next generation of golfers and wherever else life takes them.
Get the best of both worlds with stylish performance golf shoes you can wear on and off the course. Free shipping on orders over £100.